General Advice Warning
The information on this website is of a general nature only and has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting on the general information provided on this website, you should consider whether the information or advice is appropriate having regard to your own objectives, financial situation and needs.
You may wish to make this assessment yourself or obtain the help of an adviser before making any financial investment or insurance decision.
Before making any decision about whether to acquire any insurance product you should review the disclosure documents including our Financial Services Guide (FSG) and the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) relevant to that insurance product issued by the insurer.
About this website
This website is owned and operated by Honan Insurance Group Pty Ltd trading as Australian Transport Insurance Agency (ATIA) (“ATIA”, “We”, “Us”, “Our”) ACN: 005 372 396, AFSL: 246749. When you access this website you will be bound by the terms and conditions, (‘Terms and Conditions’) set out below. We may change these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. Your use of this website after any amendment is an agreement by you to be bound by the Terms and Conditions as amended. You should therefore read these Terms and Conditions for any changes from time to time.
Use of this Website
- You agree that when using this website, you will not:
- Do anything that will or might damage, disrupt access to, or interfere with the proper operation of this website;
- post, distribute or send any spam material or other form of bulk communication;
- impersonate any person or entity;
- publish or disseminate any material which is unlawful, defamatory, indecent, offensive or inappropriate;
- modify, distribute, transmit, communicate, or disseminate any content on this website; or
- use any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction methods from the website;
- transmit any material which contains viruses, or other computer codes designed to interrupt, limit or destroy the efficient operation of the website, or its software or hardware; and
- do anything which breaches or infringes our property rights including copyright.
Limitation of Liability
Atia does not warrant or represent that the information on this website is free from errors or omissions or is suitable for your intended use. We recommend you obtain advice before acting on any information on this site. Subject to any terms implied by law which cannot be excluded, Atia accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, cost or expense,(whether direct or indirect) incurred by you as a result of any error , omission or misrepresentation in any information on this website.
This website may contain links to third party websites for your convenience. The operators of these third party sites are not affiliated with Atia and Atia is not responsible for the content of these sites.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
Copyright in the information in this website content and design subsists under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and is owned by Atia Insurance Services Limited unless otherwise stated.
You may download a single copy of this document and where necessary for its use as a reference, make a single hard copy. Except as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) or other applicable laws, no part of this publication may be otherwise reproduced, adapted, stored, transmitted, displayed, published or used to create any part of the content or design of the website in any form by any process without Atia’s specific prior written consent.
This website is governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia.
The products and services described in this website are available only to residents of Australia.